Constructed in 1914, the historic, Arts and Crafts style, Pennsylvania Railroad Station was the most architecturally significant station of the four that once ushered the traveling public into and out of the City of Fort Wayne. The challenge, met successfully, was to find a way to functionally transform a railroad station into productive 21st Century office and public space.
In practicing what we preach, former administrative and engineering spaces located in the east and west wings maintain much of their original historic character and now serve as home to MartinRiley's Indiana office to the east, and leasable office spaces to the west.
The concourse was renovated and restored to its former glory with its' stained glass windows, terrazzo flooring, marble border, barrel-vaulted ceiling and classic architrave moldings. It is now used for public event space, rented out for receptions, performances, parties or the like.